Friday, May 12, 2017

Kylar's 6th Birthday



She asked for a sprinkle Rainbow Dash cake. (I have no desire to ever do an all over sprinkle cake again. It's not easy to get the sprinkles to attach to the sides. There was an entire jar of sprinkles all over the ground.  Trey and I kept stepping in sprinkles. This was one of those pinterest fail moments.)

We let her open one present before school.




She asked for a birthday feast for dinner. She wrote up a list of everything she wanted to eat for dinner. It was pretty cute.  I didn't get a picture of it.



I posted all of these because the expressions on their faces change in every picture.  It's pretty cute.












Happy Birthday to the one that made me a mom! I can't believe it's already been 6 years. It feel like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms. We love you, sweet Kylar.

No comments: